* We started out at the front. The first wave that passed didn’t bother me, but the second and third made me a little sad.
* Mile 6 feeling a little pukey
the finish line.
* Mile 11….this is getting hard. I CAN make it.
* Mile 12.5 “Come on Amy. Just to the finish.” Yeah we should….but I can’t.
* Last 100 yards….sprinting would be an overstatement. But faster, yes.
I DID IT! I didn’t stop running! I’m not dead! My foot hurt the whole time, but even that was okay.
Thanks for all your encouragement! Nate you are my hero. I couldn’t have done it without you. And especially thanks to Sara whose put up with me talking about running incessantly for months. 🙂